March 27, 2013

Wishlist Wednesdays

Lately I noticed I've been posting a lot about beauty and product reviews. One of the reasons I started this blog was to share my love for baking. Although I've been baking here and there, it hasn't been anything too significant. I have a huge project coming up so I can't wait to share all the goodies with you soon! To make up for the lack of baking, I've dedicated my wish list to beautiful additions I would love to have in my kitchen...especially the reversible measuring cups. Brilliant!
1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Life has gotten a little bit busier and I think I've signed up for too many projects for any sane person to handle. =) While I get adjusted to this new schedule of mine, you may not see daily posts. I hope to get back into the routine of things very quickly!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment