March 11, 2013

Bachelor Sean Finale

It was only fitting to write a post dedicated to the Bachelor since the finale is today. I started watching the Bachelor the first few years it premiered and then took about a 5 year break and started up again with Emily Maynard. Now that this season is coming to an end, I realized how much I enjoy watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette, mainly for the fashion. Most of the girls on the show are fashionistas, but can you blame them - they're on national tv.

These are some of my favorite looks from this season. Lesley M and Sarah were my favorites.





I'll admit, I already found out who was going to receive the final rose before the season even premiered...thanks Reality Steve! I knew I was still going to follow Sean's journey so it didn't make much of a difference to me, except I paid more attention to the 'winner' throughout the season. I think the finale dresses are more anticipated than the winner itself. This year, Catherine and Lindsay chose very similar metallic dresses except for the color. Both dresses look great and not too prom-ish.



Hope you're ready for the finale. I'll be blocking out 3 hours of my night to watch with my girl friends. On a side note, rumors say Desiree might be the next Bachelorette. Will you be tuning in?

2 comments:

  1. Ok... you've ruined the whole episode for me today... I know who he picks and what they wore.. I might as well not even watch it!

    If Des gets picked I'll have a viewing party (wingstop).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you said you found out who gets picked because I did too! I couldn't resist and yes I have paid a lot more attention to her :) I still haven't watch the final two episodes can't wait!

    ReplyDelete