March 14, 2013

Review: Garnier Ultra-Lift Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

I admit I didn't start using eye cream until the last few years. I always thought of eye creams as a remedy, not prevention, for dark circles, wrinkles, etc. Naturally, to prevent that, I had to switch up my current regimen of washing my face with a gentle cleanser and applying a water-based moisturizer to my entire face.

It wasn't until I started using an eye cream that I noticed the benefits of it. I first started out using Perricone MD High Potency Eye Treatment. When I recently ran out of this product and couldn't find a replacement in stores, I decided to give a drug store brand a try. After several walks through multiple aisles, and about 5 eye creams to choose from, I decided to narrow it down to Garnier's Ultra-Lift Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream.


One of the top reasons this product caught my eye (no pun intended!) was because of the packaging. This product is packaged in a glass pot instead of a tube. This is great in so many ways because you can get more out of your product. We've all dealt with cutting the tube packaging to get the last bit of the product...or maybe that's just me? A little definitely goes a long way with this product so you can always put back any excess cream taken out.

After washing my face and moisturizing, I apply a tiny dollop on my lid and under my eyes and dab it on. The key is to not rub in the product as it absorbs in your skin overnight. Not only does this eye cream contain SPF15, but it also does not leave a greasy residue like some other eye creams I've tried. This makes it perfect to use in the day before applying your makeup.

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks now and I have only good things to say about it. I can see definite improvement in hydration, texture, and brightness. What is your favorite eye cream? Have you tried this product? If so, I'd love to hear what you thought. Leave me comments below!



2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to try this, I never used an eye cream either but I need to start.

    ReplyDelete