March 3, 2013

Catching up on Talk Shows

I'm a huge fan of talk shows - Oprah, Kelly Ripa, Jimmy Kimmel, the list can go on and on. I'm always intrigued to see how a celebrity presents themselves and how close to an average person they really are. I finally had the chance to catch up on some shows this week and could not help but blog about the two ladies from the voices of Escape from Planet Earth.

Sarah Jessica Parker was promoting the movie on Live with Michael and Kelly this week. She wore a gorgeous mid-length navy and white striped dress with a blazer and pumps. The blazer could have been tailored a bit, but she carried herself so well that it worked. Confidence is key!


The next star I couldn't get over was Jessica Alba on Jimmy Kimmel. It's no secret that she's beautiful and her style is worth envying, but I never knew what a great sense of humor she has! She's such a great storyteller as you'll see in the video clips below. She painted a clear picture of her hilarious situation. I think I love her 5x more now. *sigh* In case you missed her segment, I've added the clips below for your entertainment! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

 

 

1 comment: