February 19, 2013

Weekend Recap

The weekend was super busy and filled with delicious food, but I had an extended weekend so it also gave me plenty of time to just relax. Now that February is coming to an end, I think I've officially over celebrated Valentine's Day. The entire month of February was spent celebrating - from baking red velvet goodies to a Valentine themed brunch and birthday party. I really do enjoy this holiday because of all the reds, pinks, and hearts that are tied to it.

Red velvet crinkle cookies

Sushi lunch date

Nails for a 30th birthday/Valentine's party
Fondue date for Valentine's with the hubby

Valentine's gift from H...someone's been reading the blog
(love the rose gold and white leather combination)

Valentine's outfit: Prabal Gurung blazer, Zara Jacquard pants,
Christian Louboutin nude pumps

Brunching on President's Day

Hope you had an amazing weekend! Don't forget, today is the last day to enter my giveaway by simply joining my site via Google friend connect.  I'll announce the winner on Wednesday!

xoxo
M


2 comments:

  1. <3 vday outfit! Super cute for springtime! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these pics! Looks like you had a great weekend with those yummy cookies, pretty nails, smokes and that lovely v-day outfit xo

    ReplyDelete