February 10, 2013

Grammy Awards fashion

Some of my favorite looks from last night were the brightest and boldest choices. Rihanna and Natasha Bedingfield looked gorgeous in red (just in time for Valentine's day!) although Kelly Rowland didn't fall far behind in black.  Surprisingly we didn't see as much metallic as we have in the past.  I guess black is the new...black?

Solange Knowles // Florence Welch // Katy Perry

My favorite trend from the red carpet was the cutout details on the gowns!
Rihanna // Taylor Swift // Natasha Bedingfield

These 3 ladies stunned in pants last night.  As a girl who prefers pants over dresses any day, I'm happy they're finally getting the recognition they deserve. Pants can equally be as formal as dresses.

Beyonce Knowles // Rocsi Diaz // Kaley Cuoco

We saw every cut and style of black dresses last night, but these stood out the most in my opinion. Although Carly Rae Jepsen's is more gunmetal, I love the fabric and detailing on all of these gowns.

Kelly Rowland // Carly Rae Jepsen // Chrissy Teigen


What were some of your favorites from the Grammys?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Rihanna definitely was my fav but I loved beyonce's jumpsuit! I'm a huge fan of jumpsuits and she looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Rihanna & Carly Ray Jepsen's dresses! Kary Perry looked pretty but wasn't a huge fan of her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna looked so pretty! Also liked Beyonce's outfit. Out of all the ladies who wore black, Chrissy Teigen's dress was my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhianna, Taylor and Kelly were my favourite!
    Gorgeous <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete