February 22, 2013

C Wonder

The one store I've been anxiously waiting to open up in Chicago is C Wonder. I accidentally stumbled upon this store last year while taking a stroll in SoHo with some friends. The store instantly caught my eye - the bright colors, bold prints, and the welcoming ambiance.

The feel was very similar to Henri Bendel, Kate Spade, and Tori Burch...and why shouldn't it be? C Wonder is created by Tory Burch's ex husband, Chris Burch. The line includes jewelry, shoes, apparel, handbags, and home goods. All of these items can also be monogrammed which is my favorite part. For now, online shopping is available, but here's to hoping a Chicago location is in the works!

Some of my current favorites:



Hope you have a good weekend. I'm looking forward to relaxing after a crazy 4 day weekend last week.

2 comments: