February 7, 2013

Valentine's Gift Guide: For the Domesticated Diva

The last valentine's gift guide I'm posting is for the girl that loves any goods for the home over clothes or shoes, such as myself.  Now don't get me wrong, I love clothes and shoes, but sometimes it's nice to invest in the home as well. My friend's bought me the Kitchen Aid stand mixer last year for my birthday and every time I use it (which is often), I can't help but think - what a perfect gift! It can be used over and over for multiple purposes. The Nespresso is next on my list as soon as H and I move into a permanent residence.


2 comments:

  1. Love the apron so cute! Where can I find cute aprons other than this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthropologie!!
    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/category/aprons%2c+potholders+%26+more/home-linens.jsp

    ReplyDelete