January 28, 2013

Best and Worst Dressed: SAG Awards 2013

Last night at the SAG awards, we saw plenty of navy and black gowns, definitely a lack of color, but worn by beautiful women nonetheless. I'm looking forward to seeing more daring looks at the Grammys since the SAG's are a bit on the conservative side.

Best Dressed

One of the trends I loved, which we also saw at the Ferragamo Presentation this past week, was wearing black on black incorporating various textures. I particularly loved these four black gowns below because of their cuts and subtle details.

Jaimie Alexander // Anne Hathaway // Julie Bowen // Kelly Osbourne


Katrina Bowden // Marion Cotillard // Naomi Watts // Jennifer Lawrence


Worst Dressed

I was about to forgo the worst dressed section for these awards until I saw Kaley Cuoco's dress. None of thedresses were outrageously awful in my opinion, maybe ill-fitting, but not awful. Kelly Cuoco wore a gorgeous Romona Kaveza gown, but the hem could’ve beena few inches longer or a few inches shorter. Sofia Vergara wore the same sweetheart neckline we've always seen her in, but this time it appears the dress is held in place by that one strap. Freida looked very aged in this dress and I loved Jane's dress but the accessories were too matchy in my opinion. These women were unfortunately on my worst dressed list.:

Kaley Cuoco // Sofia Vergara // Freida Pinto // Jane Krakowski

What were your top picks for best and worst dressed?

xoxo
Mona

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is Marion... the blue and white.

    If you get a sec, check out me latest post... ' Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend.' It was love at first sight when I saw this skirt. I would love to read what you think.

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete