January 15, 2013

A Weekend of Celebrations

I'm always thrown off on my days when I travel, which is why my weekend post is a day late. My hubby and I spent the weekend in Atlanta - the city he calls home. Besides the weather being more favorable than Chicago, it was a good weekend all around.

There were a handful of occasions to be celebrated from birthdays to anniversaries to football. Yes, I said football.  The Texans (my home team) lost but the Falcons won which means they will be playing next Sunday to determine if they end up in the Superbowl.  Do I really care who eventually ends up winning? Not really...but it will determine hubby's mood Sunday night and the remainder of the week.

Here's my weekend in pictures:


Mother in law's anniversary dinner

Lunch at Neiman Marcus Cafe

Celebrating niece's 6th birthday early by painting pottery

 Falcons playoffs party

 Falcon's victory against Seattle

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment