January 14, 2013

Best and Worst Dressed: Golden Globe Awards 2013

 The Golden Globes were a bit of a disappointment for me this year. While there were some note-worthy dresses on the red carpet, nothing stood out in my mind as opposed to past Golden Globe looks. I've compiled my list of best and worst dressed from last night's awards.  I can't wait to hear to the verdict from E!'s Fashion Police tonight.

Best Dressed
These 8 ladies made my best dressed list.  Some of the top trends we saw were plunging necklines, mermaid style gowns, black and white, and several shades of red including bourdeaux. I'm hoping to see more intricate gowns in the upcoming shows.
Jennifer Garner // Lea Michele // Naomi Watts // Nicole Ritchie

Jessica Alba // Kristen Bell // Kate Hudson // Julianne Hough


Worst Dressed

Sienna Miller // Alyssa Milano // Jessica Chastain // Mayim Bialik

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I might be in the minority here but Taylor Swift was best dressed for me. I also liked Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson although I wish Kate had done her hair up. I thought Jessica Chastain and Julianne Hough's dresses were hideous! I really disliked the bottom part of Julianne's dress. -Sonya

    ReplyDelete